Craftam Jai Shree Krishna Key Holder with Om and Peacock Pankh design
- Package Contains: 1 Metal Key Holder of 3 Hooks
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 cm x 5 cm x 15 cm
- Material: White Metal, Weight: 355 gm
- This is a product designed emotionally made by rural artist as a skilled artist of Craftam. A very appealing Eye catching, ethnic, Antique traditional style master piece
- This beautiful decorative meenakari Indian metallic craftwork key hanger has 3 hooks to hold keys.
- The keyholder has Hindu auspicious symbols of Aum/Om, Swastika to attract good luck and fortune.
- It also has a stylish peacock feather and a small peacock sitting on the bansuri / flute. Flute, the instrument of Hindu God Sri Krishna. Krishna used to wear a peacock feather in his crown.
- The wall hanging showpiece also has “Jai Sri Krishna” written in Hindi.
Specification: Craftam Jai Shree Krishna Key Holder with Om and Peacock Pankh design
- Store Name: Craftam
- Vendor: Craftam
4, Krishna Vihar Vistar, Golywash Road
Opp. Heera Path Petrol Pump, Mansaover
- 5.00 rating from 15 reviews